Cloud4Partners™ is excited to announce that it will be kicking off its first European Tour at the beginning of October. Over a period of eight months, we will be visiting SAP Business One partners throughout Europe to discuss how the latest innovations in cloud technologies can help them by enabling them to offer SAP Business One Cloud to their customers.
In a world increasingly driven by cloud technologies, it’s essential that organisations can keep up with technological advancement, but often we find that though partners are experts at what they do, lack of time, resources and manpower means that they may not have the ability to offer SAP Business One in the cloud to their customers. This is where Cloud4Partners™ comes in, as an innovative new hosting service built around the needs of SAP Business One partners who wish to simplify the delivery of SAP Business One in the Cloud.
The planned schedule for our European Tour is as follows:
- Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg) – October.
- France – November.
- Iberian Peninsula (Spain & Portugal) – December
- Italy, Greece, Cyprus & Malta – January 2020
- Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, Sweden) – February 2020
- Switzerland & Austria – March 2020
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine) – April 2020
- Germany – May 2020
To arrange a meeting with the Cloud4Partners™ team when we are in your region, please email Darren Crawley, or call +44 1789 777466 to agree your date and venue.